Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday at Promenade

Spent the entire day strolling around Promenade,Greenhills with my boyfriend M.
We put my unlimited movie pass to the test and began our adventure at lunch. We set off to Big Daddy's Chicken Chops(meal with soup 90php) where i finally got to taste the meal bloggers were raving about. M opted for the ever reliable lunch meal, Paotsin dumplings, while I had my share of original flavored chicken chops! My excitement gradually toned down as I took my first bite of chicken. Yes, it was juicy! Yes, it was flavorful, but the soup that came with it was bland and there wasn't anything particularly special about it. I thought it tasted okay. M was too busy with his dumplings to give an opinion. Hehe. Then, we headed to Promenade to get our movie tickets (Yes, unlimited and absolutely free!) and ventured off to Happy Lemon where I had my share of Roasted Milk Tea with Pearl Sago (Large 90php)
-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment